Available as of this morning, you now have the ability to send a Kicked Off Contact Trigger.
There are 2 ways a member can be removed from a class:
- They inform you they are leaving and you click the Leave button and choose when their last class is. Unsure how to do that? Click How to Leave a Member From A Class for more
- A member does NOT top up for their next set of lessons/next term before their final class beings. CoursePro will remove them from their class, known in CoursePro as Kicked Off
You can now use a Condition in the After a member has left a class Trigger to send a different message to a Leave or Kicked Off member.
- Go to Settings > Members > Payment Plans
- Add a new trigger and choose the “After a member has left a class” trigger (or edit your current leave trigger if you wish)
- Scroll to the Conditions Section and Add Condition
- Click the Select a condition type… box and choose Movement Leave Type
- Choose your operator “is” and choose a Value, “Left” or “Kicked”
- Click the +Add button
- In the above example the movement type is set to kicked so only members who have been kicked from a class will be sent this trigger
- Insert your Email/SMS as normal. For more on that see How to Add Contact Triggers