Our mission at Cap2 is to help our customers grow. We want CoursePro to help you build and manage your business.
One of the most popular parts of CoursePro is HomePortal.
The fact that parents can review child feedback and achievements, book into lessons, top up credit, or move their child to the next stage means it can help relieve pressure on you, and improve customer interaction.
After putting together a HomePortal rankings table of all of our customers. We’re pleased to announce; The Swim Specialist top the table. More than 98% of The Swim Specialist’s happy customers are making the most of using HomePortal.
The Swim Specialist Managing Director; Nathaniel Birkett describes using HomePortal as giving his company a USP. Nathaniel believes making swimming lessons transparent for parents is paramount – something that HomePortal ensures. He says that the aim is to meet the needs of children and the demands of parents. And he’s clearly doing a very good job of that!
If you’re interested in finding ways to improve your HomePortal usage rating, here are some questions to ask yourself (based on feedback from some of the highest rankers):
- Is HomePortal explained to the customer when they sign up to their lessons?
- Have you given your customers information on how to sign up to HomePortal and what’s required?
- Is HomePortal a unique selling point of your lessons and is information displayed on your website?
- Have you ever run a prize draw for customers to enter? (Note: Don’t forget to have clear T&C’s for any competition!)
- Have fun with your teams and set them targets to promote the HomePortal sign up. You could have a prize for the team member who achieves their targets?
The most powerful tool to increase HomePortal uptake is using your teachers/coaches. We know it’s busy at the end of classes but mentioning when they’ve updated pupil attainment at the end of the class will encourage Parents/Guardians more than any other promotion.
Unsure about what your members can see on HomePortal or what the steps are for registration?
To run this report yourself and monitor your progress:
- Go to Reports
- Click on Class Members
- Click Try New Reports
- Click on Class Members and select HomePortal Accounts
- Click on Update Report to view
- Remember you can filter by centre, course etc by using the filters on the right.
To make signing up for HomePortal much easier, you will find turning on HomePortal Quick Activation saves time for your customers. More info is available on your Zendesk account here.